Navigating Dementia information sessions
- Written by Dementia Wellington
Come along to a Navigating Dementia information session!
These ninety-minute information sessions are open to anyone keen to find out more about what dementia is, what to do if you’re concerned about changes in memory or thinking, ideas for living well with dementia, and the support and resources available.
The seminar covers:
- Assessment and diagnosis of cognitive impairment,
- What is and what isn’t dementia,
- How to maximise brain health and function,
- Plus the supports and services available for people living with dementia.
Upcoming dates and venues for 2021 for Navigating Dementia information sessions are:
Upper Hutt Library, Upper Hutt 10 March 2021 4pm-5.30pm
Ngake room, ASB Sports Centre, Kilbirnie 17 March 2021 6.30pm-8pm
Petone Community House, Petone 13 April 2021 6pm-7.30pm
Old Mill Function Centre, 1 Kapiti Road 18 May 2021 1pm-2.30pm
Kenepuru Hospital Conference Rm 1 21 June 2021 6.30pm-8pm
Newlands Community Centre 14 July 2021 10am-11.30am
Upper Hutt Library 18 August 2021 3pm-430pm
Kapiti Community Centre 16 September 2021 6.30pm-8pm