Navigating Dementia Seminars
- Written by Dementia Wellington
Come along to the Navigating Dementia seminar. This ninety-minute seminar is open to anyone keen to find out more about what is dementia, what to do if you’re concerned about changes in memory or thinking, ideas for living well with dementia, and the support and resources available.
The seminar covers
- Assessment and diagnosis of cognitive impairment,
- What is and what isn’t dementia,
- How to maximise brain health and function,
- Plus the supports and services available for people living with dementia.